IPS e.max / GC Lisi Crowns
Ivoclar Vivadent’s IPS e.max produces restorations with excellent fit, form, and function. The lithium disilicate glass-ceramic ingots are available in four levels of translucency providing solutions for a wide range of indications. IPS e.max restorations are ideally suited for the fabrication of monolithic single-tooth restorations or cut-back and layered with e.max ceramics.
- IPS e.max is a lithium disilicate glass ceramic that has optimized translucency and durability.
- Provides the needed strength for full anatomical posterior restorations.
- Can be cutback and layered for anterior restorations resulting in the ultimate in esthetic outcomes.
- IPS e.max lithium disilicate restorations exhibit superior durability featuring 360-400 MPa of flexural strength.
- The opalescence, translucency and light diffusion properties of IPS e.max lithium disilicate were all designed to replicate natural tooth structure for beauty and undetectable restorations.